January 20th, 2014
As one of my new offerings for 2014 I will be providing creativity and art based workshops and events for teams and groups. So if you fancy getting a bit messy and doing something different to come up with some new ideas or solve your organisational challenges or just to spend time as team, then this could be for you!
In my organisational work, I hear a number of comments about wanting to be more innovative and creative either individually or with the work that the group is doing. Using art based techniques alongside my facilitation and event design skills I can work with your group:
- To start to see things around themselves differently
- To help them come up with some new ideas
- To tap in to the intuitive part of themselves that may hold some more unique ideas than traditional approaches
- To work on something both individually and together to help see interconnections and build a sense of team spirit
- To loosen up and have some fun!
As some of you know I have been painting for 14 years and have my own studio and participate in open studios and have a few exhibitions coming up this year (see www.heatherrachel.co.uk)
All materials will be provided and no artistic skills are required- the focus is on the process of the creation! You will also have some strong visual reminders to take back with you to the office, if you so wish.
So if you fancy taking a different approach to solving some of your organisational challenges and coming up with some innovative ideas for the future then please do give me a call on 07801 246113 or e-mail me